ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES KNOWLEDGE BROKER, SOCIAL COOPERATIVE ENTREPRENEURS’ MENTOR
- Secretary to the Management Board of Environmental NGO- KEAN (Cell of Alternative Youth Activities).
- Founding member & Secretary to the Steering Committee of the Social Cooperative Enterprise “Ekati”, a Social Cooperative Enterprise focusing in sustainable development, ecology and the social care of vulnerable social groups.
- Founding member of the Coordinating Network for Social Cooperative Enterprises and the online information portal “koinsep.org”.
Project implementer, supervisor, trainer and mentor for several EU funded Action Plans for Human Resources and in Environmental and Agricultural sectors.
- Founding member of “Synergia” Hellenic garden team, for green, eco, bio-climatic and sustainable development.
- Active member of Networks in Greece:
– Greek National Union of Agriculturist Landscape Professionals and Contractors (PEEGEP).
– Network for the Environmental Protection and the Dissemination and Support of Volunteering.
- Active collaborate for the “Countryside” telecast series of STAR CHANNEL TV CENTRAL GREECE, with Giannis Sarros.
Work Experience (2002 – now):
- Consultant on Agricultural and Environmental Sectors: o Agricultural and Environmental Policies.
- Organic and Eco Farming o Rural / Environmental Issues and Strategies.
- Spatial Planning Agriculture, Landscape Architecture.
- Nutritional Culture
- Environmental Management Systems.
Consultant on Social Economy and Social Cooperative Enterprises in:
- Agricultural and Environmental issues,
- Therapeutic Gardening,
- Environmental Design,
- Intelligent Reporting Systems,
- Program and Resource Management,
- Business Advisor and Representative on agro/rural/eco/social tourism,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Project Implementation and Supervision,
- Agricultural Commodity and Food Trade.
Using her field experience, she strives towards augmentation of the growth and dissemination of social and environmental entrepreneurship.
Being a certified trainer in programs for Lifelong Learning (GSAE), and having vast experience in the field of education since 2004, she has worked and currently works:
- as Educator & Trainer in Life-long Learning, run by the General Secretariat for Adult Education, Ministry of National Education & Religious Affairs.(Environmental, Agriculture).
- as Educator & Trainer at ‘VOCATIONAL TRAINING S.A.”, Second Chance Schools, public Vocational Training Institutes and other structures and programs of the general adult education system (Environmental, Environmental Engineering, Agriculture, Health and Safety, Products Marketing).
- as Executive Scientific Responsible of the Outdoor Experiential Training Activities and as Specialist for training programs benefiting vulnerable social groups.
- as Developer, Supervisor and active Educator of Eco Gardening and Environmental Kids’ Activities Projects.
Experience in the Social Economy Sector:
- She has worked as Scientific responsible for Environmental /Ecological Engineering and Αgricultural projects and activities in the Social Co-operative ( Koi.S.P.E) ‘‘DIAPLOUS’’, located in the Psychiatric Hospital of Athens facilities.
- (In 1999 the Greek government established, as a part of general mental health reform program, a legal framework -law 2716/99, article 12- that supports the setting up of social Co-operatives with Limited liability for the target group of mentally ill persons. Koi.S.P.E. is under the supervision of Ministry of Health and the Department of Mental Health.)
- She has actively participated and still participates, in the development of co-operation with other organizations (such as Pan-Hellenic Union for Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Work Integration PEPSAEE ), These organizations, specialize in supporting, coordinating and empowering Psychosocial Rehabilitation